Wrestling Forum > SDIKWA Superior Product
SDIKWA Superior Product
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Illifornia
941 posts
Sep 25, 2018
1:12 PM
Hey all. Just wanted to say that I am very pleased by the superior product that has been offered this pre-season and recent FS/GR season as compared to the past. Much better than when that YAHOO was running them. I know this because that person was me. The events are now better organized, more efficiently managed, paperless, and time efficient. Hope the community continues to come out. Thanks!
c28robert
23 posts
Sep 26, 2018
12:54 AM
Hey Coach, your post reminded me of how blessed we are to live in a capitalistic society that drives success.

I agree, it’s been awesome to see the wrestling organizations in San Diego grow and change over the years. I genuinely believe much like in the sport of wrestling, competition fuels the drive for organizations to improve. I love that we can speak with our dollars, voices and feet and that there are no monopolies in San Diego forcing me into a corner. We as consumers win with more options, cooler tournaments, awesome awards and reasonable prices.

Thank you SDIKWA and SD SCWAY for making each other better, I’m grateful you both exist and I look forward to a great season of amazing competition.

choose joy,
Robert
Colossians 2:8

Last Edited by c28robert on Sep 26, 2018 12:55 AM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.