Wrestling Forum > I am looking for a good Place to call Home
I am looking for a good Place to call Home
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

xfactor
128 posts
Apr 26, 2018
6:47 PM
I want to Coach wrestling again ! where? I don't know but I will not stop doing what I love and live on the Mat. It makes me better as a person! Love you all ! And Thanks to everyone that has reached out to me about coaching I really appreciate it. It has been a rough couple of months since I left Del Norte HS but Things happen because of Reasons . I will grow STRONGER and find a space that accepts me like Family again!

I would like to Coach again and find a Good home and Family where I can help wrestlers become Champions on and Off the Mat. Please Email me if you know of any Places for and Old School Coach like me.

https://www.10news.com/news/teen-with-cerebral-palsy-inspiring-others-to-reach-their-goals

Lucas Factor
Former
Co Head Coach at Del Norte HS 2014-2018
Assistant Coach at San Marcos HS 2006-2014
Assistant Coach at Orange Glen HS 2005
Assistant Coach at Kern Valley HS 2001-2002
Started two Kids programs San Marcos Brawlers and 4S Grapplers. USA wrestling SCWAY
Earned Full ride Scholarship as a Wrestler to Cal State University Bakersfield D1 NCAA program
High School All American 1998
3rd in CA Cif state Championships
Freestyle and Greco National Team member
Submission Grappling World Team member
Professional MMA fighter
Firefighter

Email - Lucasfactor@ymail.com
858-254-4078
jorge_reyes64
5 posts
Apr 29, 2018
10:02 AM
Madison is looking for a Head coach if interested. Email me jreyes@sandi.net
Lauren
1 post
May 11, 2018
7:42 PM
San Diego High is looking for a head coach! Boys and Girls wrestling. Please apply on the CIF website!

We need one desperately!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.