San Diego Wrestling
Wrestling Forum > Before you Coach at Del Norte! Beware!
Before you Coach at Del Norte!  Beware!
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

xfactor
130 posts
Jun 26, 2018
11:21 AM
I am sorry but I can not be silent to the treatment I received here as a head coach at Del Norte. As a Coach I experienced discrimination against our wrestlers with special needs from my Administration and Athletic Director. I put my Heart and Soul into the Del Norte HS Wrestling Program and Youth Program as well. I purchase uniforms and Mats for a youth program all with big hopes and dreams to build something special there. However I was told by the Administration and AD to not honor One of my Wrestlers who had earned special recognition for his amazing accomplishments. “I was told not to honor Jonathan Garcia California’s Most Inspirational Wrestler of the year 2017. I was then forced to step down as Coach. This hurt me and my FAMILY my Wrestling Family very much. I apologize to all the innocent wrestlers there. But This Administration doesn’t deserve our Sport!

Coach Lucas Factor
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this I will let you know.
858-254-4078
xfactor
131 posts
Jun 26, 2018
11:23 AM
https://www.10news.com/news/teen-with-cerebral-palsy-inspiring-others-to-reach-their-goals

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.